Ordering and Lead Times
- Each order is custom made since it is specifically for you. Every order is a different size, style, and color so please consider the following lead times when placing your order.
- Our typical lead time for unfinished products is 20-30 business days (or about 4-6 weeks).
- For finished products (primed, painted, or stained), add 5-10 additional business days (or about 1-2 additional weeks).
- NOTE: These Are Estimated Lead Times And Can Vary Due To Circumstances Such As Holidays, Machine Failure, Etc.
- NOTE: Shipping Time Is NOT Included In These Lead Times
Yes! You can get expedited shipping for an additional fee.
We Accept The Following Forms Of Payment:
We do not accept changes to or cancellations of orders once they have been placed. This is because orders go into production almost immediately after they are received and due to the automation of our system, we incur expense anytime we must interact with a confirmed order.
For these reasons, we do not allow changes or cancellations. Please read and re-read your orders before submitting them.
- Use The Login Link At The Top Of The Page To Log Into Your Account
- Click “Account Details”
- Enter Your Current Password
- Enter Your New Password
- Confirm Your New Password
- Click “Save Changes”
- Click The Login Link At The Top Of The Page
- Click “Lost Your Password?”
- Enter Your Username Or Email
- Click Reset Password
- Check Your Email For A Link To Reset Your Password
- Follow The Instructions Included In The Message
Shipping And Warranty
Cabinet Door World warrants that all of our products will be reasonably defect free in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Burls, pin knots, mineral streaks, sap, etc. are natural characteristics found in wood; if these characteristics fall within Cabinet Door World specifications, they will not be considered defects.
Due to its inherent nature, wood will expand or contract depending on environmental conditions; Cabinet Door World does allow for some wood movement. We will not be liable for damages caused by improper handling, storage, assembling, finishing, or installation by the customer.
Cabinet Door World does not accept returns on custom doors, drawer fronts, drawer boxes, etc, due to customer errors (i.e. you get exactly what was ordered). In the event that there is damage to your order during shipping, please complete a proper damage claim and we will be in touch with you ASAP. Please remember that we do not accept returns on custom sized doors, drawer fronts, drawer boxes, etc, due to the fact that they cannot be re-sold and are built specifically for you.
Claims on any order or material discrepancies must be made prior to HINGING, HANGING, or FINISHING.
Our team is available to you from 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
We do observe several holidays and will post a notice to let you know when we are closed
Our website is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Order anytime!